Malaysian Intelligence Meters Sdn Bhd (MIM) is an established meter manufacturer, metering system integrator and a solution provider in the energy metering industry in Malaysia and South East Asia region. Our products are 100% locally made with 100% Malaysian technology. MIM is an ISO9001 certified company since year 2005 and our calibration and testing laboratory is accredited to MS ISO/IEC17025:2005 under the scope of Calibration and Testing.
Position: R&D Engineer
- Develop and Design Hardware related product.
- Perform schematic and PCB design. Responsible for BOM generation and maintenance.
- Participate in the full development cycle of our firmware, which implements the functionality of our hardware.
- Work in a project team to address engineering issues.
- Able to prepare technical documentation for the R&D activities.
- Engage in products R&D activities & feasibility study actively.
- Experiment with new technologies and monitor closely the evolutions on the market.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering (Electrical & Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic), Engineering (Electronic Computer), Engineering (Microelectronics) or equivalent.
- Have 2 year or more working experience in hardware design for embedded microcontroller products.
- Have 2 year or more working experience in programming with C/C++ language for embedded microcontroller products.
- Have experience in net/C#/SQL development are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work overtime whenever necessary.
- Willing to travel locally or oversea.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team or independently.
Job related experience that will help your application:
- Know how on electronic circuit design with AC-DC power supply module.
- Experienced in enabling prototyping while in the R&D lab, testing the reliability of prototypes and managing the transition into production.
- Experienced in using Code Composer Studio/IAR for TI microcontroller or CS+ for Renesas microcontroller
- Experienced in development communication device for RF, PLC or 3G.
- Attractive basic salary
- Medical & Insurance benefits
- 5 days working week
- Pleasant working environment with free breakfast & lunch.
Interested candidates are invited to fax/email a comprehensive resume stating position applied for, contact number, current & expected salary with recent passport sized photograph to:
Tel: 03 5569 5461
Fax: 03 5569 5468